Sunday 31 January 2016

Field Trip ~ Galeri Petronas #tanakairku

OMG!!
I can't believe that we actually went for a field trip on 26th January which was only the second week of this semester!
Having a trip with a bunch of friends and classmates, seriously this makes me extremely happy!
In this field trip, we gonna go to Galeri Petronas.

What is Galeri Petronas?
Decades of Bringing Malaysians Together exhibition that features PETRONAS TV commercials, web films, print ads and on ground activations which have the unifying values to bring Malaysians together.



All of us set off from 10.00 am and arrived  KLCC around 11.30 am   

  thx to my two pretty models
Rene and Emily
hahaha


As we can see, the title for this exhibition is #tanahairku
TANAH AIR KU = MY HOMELAND
This exhibition is showing the stories happened in our country, Malaysia.




This cupboard reminds me that my grandma actually own one

When I was a kid, I usually own a soda in a bottle
But nowadays, we often see the can soda




Traditional Barbershop

I remembered there was a well exactly looks the same in photo outside my grandma's house


The exhibition reminds me a lot of memories. Not only the childhood's memories but I am living in a country where was harmony with a variety of ethics. 
Yes, this is #tanahairku



There have six sections in this exhibition but the section I liked most was section 3
(WHAT'S LIFE WITHOUT LOVE?)



The exhibition display three stories in this exhibition and there were two stories which make me touched.

1st: Tau Fu Fah

This is a love story of a couple who started their story with a bowl of Tau Fu Fah. The central theme of the story, this time revolves around having the grit and determination in facing challenges, sticking together through life's highs and lows, and keeping our hope alive for a better future. 



This display was awesome!


2nd: Man Gyver
This is a story about a father’s sacrifice, and how he had to forgo his own personal luxuries while keeping his sight firmly on the goal of sending his son, Aiman, to university.






No matter what ethnic we are, all of us need loves in our life. 
This love is what bring us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment