Sunday 24 January 2016

What would I put in the TIME CAPSULE.....

HEY GUYS!!!
If anyone of you has an opportunity to contribute ONE item into the time capsule and it can only be opened in the year 2120 which is 104 years later, what would you put into it??

As a Malaysian, I would like to choose something which can represent my culture (Chinese culture) into the time capsule.

First, let me introduce one of my collection ^.^


TADAA!!!
Angpao's collection!
This picture only showed some part of my collection.
This is one of my hobbies and I very enjoy it because when I receive Angpau during Chinese New Year, I will be very very very happy when I saw a very cute or meaningful design on the Angpau.
(And of course, the money in it, haha)



CUTE ANGPAU'S COLLECTION





MEANINGFUL DESIGN ANGPAU'S COLLECTION


12 Zodiacs Angpau 
Start with mouse, cow, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, chicken, dog and piggy.
^.^

This Angpau represented my zodiac, Dog.
It is very cute and tied with a little bell on it




Okay, back to the topic
The item selected that I will put into time capsule was Angpau.
But, if there is only one of it can be selected, it is.....


An Angpau with ONE PIECE's graphic!!
I am manga and anime lover and the anime I loved most was ONE PIECE.
This Angpau was given by my Daddy in Chinese New Year 2015.
The graphic shows that the One Piece characters having reunion dinner together.



The reasons why I choose this Angpau were not only it has One Piece graphic design, but my Daddy actually knew and remembered that what I liked.
I am the luckiest girl in the world because I have the most fabulous parents ever!!!

Maybe I could be all alone when I am 126 years old.....
I able to imagine if I'm invited to the time capsule opening event and I will be very happy to see this Angpau.
This Angpau can remind me how I crazy in love with anime when I was young and how my Daddy adores me all the time. Plus, I love him too. 


1 comment:

  1. OMG!! This has to be the MOST AMAZING ang pau collection I have ever seen!! Thank you so much for sharing it ~ especially the One Piece ang pau! :) Your dad must really love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete