Sunday 20 March 2016

I Love Malaysia

Dr. Carmen has shown much well-known ART which produced by local artists for us during a lecture class.
This makes me think about: What have I done to show my love towards my country?

When I was Form Six student... When I was young...
I've participated a lot of activities which related to patriotic.
I really enjoyed and I strongly felt that I'm the part of this country in that time.
It doesn't mean that I'm not a part of the country right now. Just... missing a strong feeling...
Well, let me share a part of my honourable memories to you.

31st August 2013

My school has been selected as one of the representatives in Independent Day's march activity. This activity was prepared for different schools and NGO organisation.

 The band from my school took the lead in this marching activity.
Some of the roads in downtown were sealed during that day.



We were marching from the downtown to the square.


Can you spot me? hehe


4th September 2013

Every year, my school will hold an activity called: Merdeka Raya
Each class must send a team to march in that day.
This is the second time I joined this activity.

Can you guys see me?
I'm wearing a cheongsam!
Haha
During that time, I am a student from PRA-U Atas (Upper Six)


On top of that
Our school will choose a classroom with best patriotic's decoration.
Form six's classrooms were very old and made by wooden
But, my class got the first place in this competition!
WOOHOO
Really appreciate the teamwork which makes this classroom full of patriotism!


These are only a small parts in my form six's life.
Two years of Form Six's life really short but that time was the best moment in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that you have all these great photos from your younger days :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete