Friday 12 February 2016

I love Japanese Culture

Now, I would like to write something not really related to Malaysian Culture but a Japanese Culture.

As a Chinese, of course, I'm proud of my Chinese's identities and unique culture
However, in this modern technology developed era, cross-culture is the most common phenomena in our lives.
Like me, I am a crazy lover of Japanese culture. I love everything in Japan! Travel to Japan is one of the MUST in the to-do list in my life. Now, I would like to share everything I love which related to Japanese culture.

1. Japanese Anime
I almost spent half of my secondary school's life to watch Anime.
This is the reason why I'm seldom hanging out with friends when I was young.
*My mum even worried about me that I got no friend in secondary school...




As well as the famous Japanese cartoon

2. Japanese Food
Sushi, Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki
OMG! I love them all!
Sometimes, I will do the home-made sushi when I am free


One of my goal: I need to go to Japan and taste all of the Kit Kat with different flavors!


3. Video Games
When I was a kid, maybe around 5? I started to play video games
Nintendo can be one of my most favorite digital games' company
I remembered in my time, the most popular game was Pokemon



4. Cosplay
As an Anime's fan, I have a huge interest in Cosplay.
BUT, I just admire for those who have guts to cosplay 
I think I'll never have any courage to involve myself in this activity, haha
Hi, Yondaime Hokage from Naruto~
I actually went to Mid Valley to participate the cosplay event

5. Japanese Language
When I was Year One Semester One University student, I had a chance to take the foreign language as one of the compulsory subject. Of course, I choose Japanese
* I wish I can understand the Anime without seeing the subtitle

Hiragana 

Katakana


Unfortunately, I only able to learned the basic of Japanese language which still not allow me to watch the Anime without seeing the subtitle, haha




1 comment:

  1. I love Japan too and it's great that flights to Japan are getting so cheap now that I am sure you will be visiting your favourite country soon enough :)

    To me, what makes Japan special is not only their anime and strong arts and culture but also that their artists and artisans really have great passion and discipline in pursuing their craft. You can see this even in something as simple as Japanese food, which is always made with a lot of love and precision and aesthetic beauty.

    If you visit Japan, make sure you go to Kyoto because to me, this old city captures both the tradition and modernity of Japan so well. It has to be one of my fave cities in the world :)

    ReplyDelete